Answered By: Kelsey J. Last Updated: Sep 30, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Kelsey J.
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2020 Views: 2
How to access Encrypted e-mails from Financial Aid:
- Click the “Read Message” link from the email you received.
- Then select “Or, sign in with a one-time passcode”.
- Do not attempt the Sign in option!
- Check out your “Junk” or “Spam” folder for the email containing the one-time passcode.
- Copy the one-time passcode from the email & paste into the box.
- Lastly, click continue & read the email from Financial Aid.
*Note: the one-time password expires in 15 minutes. *Note: Do not use Safari Browser while completing these steps.