Answered By: Chris Williams
Last Updated: May 31, 2017     Views: 16

Horry and Georgetown County high school students are eligible to participate in Dual Enrollment , and TAP.  Students will earn high school and college credit through these programs, as long as the student attends Horry Georgetown Technical College within two years of graduating high school.

Students should contact their high school guidance counselor about these opportunities.  More information is available here.

Related Topics

Chat Live!