Answered By: Grand Strand Circulation Last Updated: Apr 20, 2015 Views: 101
Answered By: Grand Strand Circulation
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2015 Views: 101
You can renew books once, for an extra 3 weeks, as long as the book is not already overdue. To renew items, go to the library's website and follow these steps:
- Click on Advanced Search under the library catalog search box.
- In the catalog, click on Renew Items at the top of the page.
- Choose Renew My Materials.
- Fill in the boxes.
- User ID = H number
- Alternate ID - leave blank
- Password = hgtc
- Click List Charged Items
- Select Renew All or check the items you wish to renew.
- Click Renew Selected Items.
NOTE: Items will not renew if they are overdue.